05/07/2024 -- Workout Not Uploading from Garmin (Read 91 times)

HermosaBoy

No activities have uploaded since yesterday morning.

And you can quote me as saying I was mis-quoted. Groucho Marx

Rob

Same

Out there running since dinosaurs roamed the earth

kevinmacsr

Same.

cap3344

same here

runmichigan

My run from yesterday evening did not upload in a few minutes like normal.  Initially I could not even get to the RA page for a bit.  When I finally did get to the page my run still had not uploaded automatically after about an hour.

About midday today I checked and found that yesterday’s evening run still had not uploaded.  I went ahead and attempted to manually upload the run as a gpx file.  After a few minutes both the automated upload from yesterday and the manual upload completed.  So I don’t know whether Eric has fixed something or this was a fluke.

My manual upload worked just now.  No sign of the automatic one.

phred_qz

Thank you for validating it is not just me!  I've tried re-synching, refreshing, two browsers, the usual easy solutions, with no luck.

For trouble shooting, I'm missing an 8 AM EST walk that is on my Garmin- epix gen 2.  Tried to upload on PC (Chrome) and Mac (Safari)

50 Miles - done

41.6 Miles - done

26.2 Miles - done

...now it's time to get faster. 

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

I got one out of two runs today. I have been getting quite a few 500 errors on page loads over the past several days.

tgsxc

Inconsistent data transfer, not working on 5/6, 2 out of 3 from the track last night.

Got mine this morning but yesterday's never showed up.

KMB

same here - 5/6 worked, 5/7 didnt, 5/8 worked but 5/7 never showed up.  5/9 worked.