Does my av reveal too much about me? (Read 1180 times)

yes. My name is Jennifer. I am a Red Bull addict. I have wings. Yes
    Jennifer mm#1231

Needs more cowbell!

I have actually never tried Red Bull or any energy drink (aside from coffee)...I think that makes me a freak, LOL! Wink k

I shoot pretty things! ~

'14 Goals:

• 6 duathlons (1 Olympic distance)

• 130#s (and stay there, gotdammit!)

Hey I understand.... Me, myself am a monster.... Big grin
        Daddy's littel girl.
          I have actually never tried Red Bull or any energy drink (aside from coffee)...I think that makes me a freak, LOL! Wink k
          I can't even stand the smell of coffee, LOL! I didn't discover the wonderful world of caffeine until 5 years ago when I was training in martial arts. My dh gave me a can and I was hooked. Yes
          Jennifer mm#1231
          vicentefrijole

Is Red Bull just caffeine? Or does it have other "stimulants"?
            Mile Collector

Abs of Flabs

I tried Red Bull several years ago, when I first started doing races. I don't think it did anything for me. Maybe I have to drink it regularly so that it can build up its potency? Tongue

Needs more cowbell!

Is Red Bull just caffeine? Or does it have other "stimulants"?
                Looks like just caffeine--I think there's just a LOT of it! Smile k

I shoot pretty things! ~

'14 Goals:

Red Bull and Vodka were my best friends during 3 nights of Mardi Gras in '01. I probably wouldn't suggest the combo for running, but for a nice steady buzz...it will do the trick!
                  "Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways.... totally worn out ....shouting...."Holy S**t....What a ride!"
                    I don't usually drink soda...too much to commit to. Tongue I like that it's got all the obvious sugar, Bvit/niacin and tons of caffeine all stuffed into 8.75 ounces. A handful of funyuns, half a RB and I'm ready for a run. ew. I tried RB and vodka once. yuck! Dead I'm a margarista kinda gal. Cool
                    Jennifer mm#1231

A Dance with Monkeys

Anybody tried that new Coke Blak yet?

Needs more cowbell!

Anybody tried that new Coke Blak yet?
                        Ooh, is that the one with coffee in it? I heard about that a while back--it sounds yummers! Big grin k

I shoot pretty things! ~

'14 Goals: