Enhanced Garmin GPS Import (Read 1885 times)

Ruler of one

Butting in, following that instruction gets me (Firefox Linux):

Error: reference to invalid character number
    Source File: http://www.runningahead.com/logs/b799f06833b340c5a3e563d74b32b849/tools/gps
    Line: 3, Column: 58
    Source Code:
     <Device DisplayName="Forerunner305 Software Version 2.80&#x02;" Number="0" />

with an arrow pointing to the # after 2.80&-------------------------------^

For me, the RA bug submit works Smile

ALJONES22

i'm also having problems uploading to the server. My forerunner connects fine, downloads tracks etc all the way through to uploading data to the server and then it just hangs. My Garmin communicator plugin is up to date and i have the same issue on IE as on Firefox. Please help as i love this site.

Dave

I don't know if this will help anyone but I've found that I have to hook my garmin directly to a usb port on my computer (IMac) rather than through my attached hub.

It hangs when I hook it up to the hub but goes through every time on a direct USB port.

I ran a mile and I liked it, liked it, liked it.

dgb2n@yahoo.com

karon58

Hi, I am new to this Runningahead program, I used Runningcharts which was fantastic as it showed how many iles I had on my shoes...on this new one however, there is no place to add a shoe, what kind of run it was the weather or nothing. Or am I wrong? Please, can someone help me?

Thanks, Karon

an amazing likeness

Hi, I am new to this Runningahead program, I used Runningcharts which was fantastic as it showed how many iles I had on my shoes...on this new one however, there is no place to add a shoe, what kind of run it was the weather or nothing. Or am I wrong? Please, can someone help me?

Thanks, Karon

Karon,

From your message it sounds like you are missing the key features of runningahead.com.  The "Training Log" is where you record all of these ares. Each workout gets time, distance, course run, equipment (shoes) used, etc.  Check out the Training Log section.

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

Petco Run/Walk/Wag 5k

Karon,

From your message it sounds like you are missing the key features of runningahead.com.  The "Training Log" is where you record all of these ares. Each workout gets time, distance, course run, equipment (shoes) used, etc.  Check out the Training Log section.

Karon - I'd like to add that once you enter your equipment into the log it will calculate the cost per mile for each piece of equipment. Pretty cool. You can also tailor the activity name and type of exercise really very flexible.

bob e v
              2014 goals: keep on running! Is there anything more than that?

Complete the last 3 races in the Austin Distance Challenge, Rogue 30k, 3M Half, Austin Full

Break the 1000 mi barrier!

History: blessed heart attack 3/15/2008; c25k july 2008 first 5k 10/26/2008 on 62nd birthday.