Server upgrade (almost) completed (Read 2484 times)

We have run too much Eric - that´s why it takes so long to copy Smile

Great work - thanks a lot!

Stefan (from Berlin)

Thanks for all you do for us! I'm overdue to pay a visit to the tip jar--I'll do that now. Blush

RunsForCake

Thanks for all your hard work and dedication to keeping RA one of the best sites on the internet.

Black-Toe-Nailed

cheers

--

"If one can stick to the training throughout the many long years,
          then will power is no longer a problem. It's raining? That doesn't matter.
          I am tired? That's besides the point. It's simply that I just have to."

Emil Zatopek

eric :)

The server upgrade is now complete.  All missing files are uploaded to the server.  There may still be some kinks to work out so if you notice anything abnormal, please let me know.

eric Smile

Fred.Just Fred

The Internut

You continue to be amazing, Eric!  I have just started working in a running store and I recommend RA whenever the topic of logging runs and tracking performance comes up.  Which is quite often, as you might imagine...   Smile

I'll have days when I don't think I can run a marathon. I'll have a lifetime to know that I did.

Thanks for the update Eric.  And thanks for running this site, it's a great tool!

Bob

You continue to be amazing, Eric!  I have just started working in a running store and I recommend RA whenever the topic of logging runs and tracking performance comes up.  Which is quite often, as you might imagine...   Smile

Thanks Fred!  I rely only on word of mouth so I appreciate you telling everyone about RA!

Half Fanatic #846

I rely only on word of mouth so I appreciate you telling everyone about RA!

I asked my local running club to add RA to their "running links", and they did it right away as soon as they checked it out!

"I don't always roll a joint, but when I do, it's usually my ankle" - unk.         "Frankly autocorrect, I'm getting a bit tired of your shirt".                  I ran half my last race on my left foot!                                  

I asked my local running club to add RA to their "running links", and they did it right away as soon as they checked it out!

Links are even better.  Thanks!