Delete Workout type (Read 83 times)

wendypalto

Is there a way to move all workout types from one to another?  For example - if I have 200 runs with workout type XXX and I want them all to have workout type YYY?  I have been playing with the customization to figure out how to make it work best for me, and unfortunately I now have many runs with a workout type that I no longer want.  Also, is it possible to delete a workout type?

eric :)

Hi wendypalto,

You can reassign workout types by deleting the workout type.  Go to Options -> Manage My Activites -> Run.  Click on the workout type you want to delete, and then click the Delete button on the resulting page.  Confirm the delete and then you'll be asked to assign the workouts to another type.

eric Smile

Joann Y

Wow, I should have asked this question a lot earlier. Thanks for that!

wendypalto

I only see the Delete option for two of the workout types - I think they are ones that I created.  The one that I want to delete may have been there originally, not sure.  Most of the workout types don't have a Delete button, just save.

Hi wendypalto,

The workout types that do not have delete buttons are built-in types.  They cannot be deleted.

eric Smile

wendypalto

Is there another way to move the workouts of that type to another type?  I don't mind if it stays there, but would like to update the data to be consistent.

Lisa

Hi there, This worked a couple of times for me and now the "delete" button will not come up when I am trying to get rid of (or change) a type of workout . Any idea how I can get it to work again?

Hi there, This worked a couple of times for me and now the "delete" button will not come up when I am trying to get rid of (or change) a type of workout . Any idea how I can get it to work again?

Hi La Blurre,

You can't delete built-in workout types.  Even if you renamed a built-in type, it is still the same workout type in the system.

eric Smile