Individual Run Details Mouseover on the Summary Page (Read 875 times)

How about if when you mouse over the bars that represent each individual run on the the summary screen, a little popup bubble that shows course, distance, time, pace, etc. similar to what happens on the calendar page? That would be a nice feature in my opinion.
    beerrunner

I agree, the first couple times I have come into the site, I actually tried to do just that. Only to remember after doing it that I tried before and it didn't work.

Half Fanatic #846

Here's another vote for that option. It would be a really cool feature that would allow us to review, compare, and plan/schedule the next run(s) at a glance, without going to different pages. Cool Performance is thereby enhanced through additional motivation, better organization of training, and an overview of recent results. Wink Bill

"I don't always roll a joint, but when I do, it's usually my ankle" - unk.         "Frankly autocorrect, I'm getting a bit tired of your shirt".                  I ran half my last race on my left foot!                                  

eric :)

I'm currently working on the graphing code for the new log. The graphing package can certainly do it. I'll see if I can get it to work for the next release.
            Any target date on the next release?

Ryan

eric :)

Any target date on the next release?
              I'm still a ways out from completion so I don't have any realistic target date yet. I am working on it during all my spare time though.