2013 Holiday Running Streak (Read 698 times)

CT JEFF

Im keeping the streak alive. A lousy 1.85 miles squeezed in on the TM on Sunday, but I still like the idea of running every day. A more respectable 11.1 today on the TM. Need to get my LSDs up.

RUN SAFE.     Barefoot 1st: 6/9/13. PR: 5k=22:50 10k=47:46 HM 1:51. FM 4:28 Oct 2015 joined RUN 169!

I just wanted to give you a quick update. I'm keeping the streak alive just like Jeff CT. It's been 64 days, my first streak ever, so cool! And I logged my highest mileage ever this month - 250 km. I don't think about finding time to run anymore, the time is just there. I'm getting much stronger and I've also added two pilates classes to my workout regime.

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Way to go, you two!  May the streak continue!

Way to go, you two!  May the streak continue!

Thanks, Led!

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

Still in as well.  For the time being anyway.

steph  

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

I'm still going too! I'm on the dreadmill too much, but I know I will run. It's when am I going to fit it in, not am I going to run. I feel strong! 66 days here!

Half Fanatic #9292. 

Game Admin for RA Running Game 2023.

CT JEFF

Awesome updates ! -

Im on day 71. Ive used the TM a lot (after repairing it) and I love it. Today I wanted to go for a run, but because of the break in weather found myself stacking, chopping and moving wood. After playing with the kids, the light was gone. Ive also been working on some speedwork that I would be too nervous to do with even a couple patches of ice. I really like this streak. I did a FM last week, and just tapered down the intensity and the milage. Legs didnt feel "fresh" but they didnt feel at all tired either.

This was my best month ever, 180 miles ! I also feel that I have gotten to the point where I dont need to explain my runs as much. Regardless of how early / late / wet / cold it is, Im running today. Plan on it.

RUN SAFE.     Barefoot 1st: 6/9/13. PR: 5k=22:50 10k=47:46 HM 1:51. FM 4:28 Oct 2015 joined RUN 169!

It looks like my streak ends tonight at 118 days. My last day off was last November 2 and I've run 1,137.3 miles since then. It feels like time.

Runners run

Hoban-Jay

It looks like my streak ends tonight at 118 days. My last day off was last November 2 and I've run 1,137.3 miles since then. It feels like time.

Nice going!  I'm indeed impressed...solid running throughout to boot...not a bunch of 1 mile days....

Joann Y

Very nice. Any special reason for the blip? or just time?

Not really any special reason. Just a combination of compounding fatigue and having a crazy-ass work day yesterday that was going to make it hard to squeeze in a run anyway.

I woke up feeling like a million bucks this morning though so I guess I needed it.

Runners run

6 months in, still going strong.

CT JEFF

Good job Janica. Me too. Runners World Re-Issued the Streaking Challenge for the Summer 2014.

http://rw.runnersworld.com/runstreak/

xhristopher

It's amazing that some of you are still going! I didn't run as recently as Monday.

Runners World may have reissued the streak but do they assign you aggressive mileage goals and let you quit even if you miss a day?

Joann Y

Nice work guys! I fell off the wagon ages ago.