Uploaded to server, not showing up to save (Read 546 times)

yep, here too.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

stumpy77

Trails are hard!

guess I'll pile on, too.  Although I am glad to see that I'm not alone.

Need a fast half for late fall.  Then I need to actually train for it.

Mark-B

Yup. Me, too.

Doc, my tooth hurts

Me also.

I'm having the same problem

Ok, I'm relieved that it has nothing to do with my new Garmin setup.

perryligon

I'm looking into the problem now.

Thanks - my data from yesterday & today seem to upload, butthen I get the message thet there is no new data.

Same here.

(sorry to pile on with no constructive help)

foia65

Same here Sad

I wonder if the webmasters for this site pay attention to the forum. Would like to think someone is working on fixing this.

an amazing likeness

I wonder if the webmasters for this site pay attention to the forum. Would like to think someone is working on fixing this.

He does.

Obviously the task that processes the upload files is down.

When it gets resolved, it will then process all the pending files.

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

HermosaBoy

Eric usually responds within 8.2 milliseconds.  He must actually be doing something today.  I know he will get whatever is going on worked out soon...

Add me to the list.  

And you can quote me as saying I was mis-quoted. Groucho Marx

Rob

A Saucy Wench

Yes, eric responds quickly to things when you post them here.  Now we know it is THIS system so I can stop trying to figure out if it is yet another Windows 7/Garmin/firefox incompatiblity of which there are MANY

But it is webmaster in the singular so occasionally he might be sleeping or have temporarily stepped away.  When he checks in it will be fixed and all our backlogged files will show up pronto.  

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

runnerclay

Consistently Slow

He does.

Obviously the task that processes the upload files is down.

When it gets resolved, it will then process all the pending files.

+100,000,000,000,000 Smile

Run until the trail runs out.

SCHEDULE 2016--

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

unsolicited chatter

http://bkclay.blogspot.com/

Yes, eric responds quickly to things when you post them here.  Now we know it is THIS system so I can stop trying to figure out if it is yet another Windows 7/Garmin/firefox incompatiblity of which there are MANY

But it is webmaster in the singular so occasionally he might be sleeping or have temporarily stepped away.  When he checks in it will be fixed and all our backlogged files will show up pronto.  

Great! Thanks.