Nashville run (Read 1017 times)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Trying again - Percy Warner Park. Saturday 1/20/2007. 11.2 mile loop. Stone Gates entrance from Belle Meade Blvd. 6am. Yes, JN, I said 6am. For reference, check it - http://harpethhillsmarathon.com/parkmap/ T
      Huh? 6 AM? Are you trying to get to work in time to round or something? Because that sounds like a great time for a run on a workday!
      Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Huh? 6 AM? Are you trying to get to work in time to round or something? Because that sounds like a great time for a run on a workday!
        Yes ABS. This weekend is Total Shabbat, or did you forget Roll eyes Starts around 9am. Wink Plus, when you have a family, you gotta get your running in early so you have the rest of the day to be with them. But it looks like several other monkeys and fools will be joining in the 6am fun.
        Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Yes ABS. This weekend is Total Shabbat, or did you forget Roll eyes Starts around 9am. Wink Plus, when you have a family, you gotta get your running in early so you have the rest of the day to be with them. But it looks like several other monkeys and fools will be joining in the 6am fun.
          I was actually thinking we had to start earlier for me to make it to Total Shabbat. You are way overestimating my speed! Then again, I could just go for lunch and the afternoon talks. The afternoon nap room sounds especially nice. Tongue BTW - I have a family. You have even met some of it. They just dont live close enough to visit on Shabbat - but Sat afternoon is frequently when I call because I have time, which I find pretty ironic.
          Wingz

Professional Noob

This may tempt you Big grin
            Quit it! You're so mean! There's no way I'll be monkey-ready before 2008!

Roads were made for journeys...

Wingz - this may help knock some reality into you, when Trent's photos look way too flat and doable.
              Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Quit it! You're so mean! There's no way I'll be monkey-ready before 2008!
                You'd be surprised... Evil grin
                Wingz

Professional Noob

You'd be surprised... Evil grin
                  You're evil and you know it! Angry This year flat marathon out in OBX. Next year worry about monkeys... Black eye

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

You're evil and you know it! Angry This year flat marathon out in OBX. Next year worry about monkeys... Black eye
                    Flat is harder than hilly...
                    Wingz

Professional Noob

Quit it!