What Restaurant Chain Makes the Best Burger (Read 423 times)

kcam

Five Guys is pretty good.  To me, In-n-Out is nothing special.  And veggie and vegan burgers?  FAIL

Village people

Five Guys is pretty good.  To me, In-n-Out is nothing special.  And veggie and vegan burgers?  FAIL

They taste good to me!

Five guys, just edging out Bobby's Burger Palace.

"If you have the fire, run..." -John Climacus

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

dennrunner

Five Guys is my favorite chain.  I would even say I like it more than Culvers, actually.

"When a person trains once, nothing happens. When a person forces himself to do a thing a hundred or a thousand times, then he certainly has developed in more ways than physical. Is it raining? That doesn't matter. Am I tired? That doesn't matter, either. Then willpower will be no problem." 
            Emil Zatopek

Prince of Fatness

Culvers.

Duh.

Had to Google that one.  Closest to me is in Reynoldsburg, OH so that explains why.

Not at it at all. 

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Finn. Worth the drive.

Duh.

Prince of Fatness

Meh, my grill is much closer.  It also mentions that they started in 1984, which explains why I do not remember them from when I went to school in Columbus.

Not at it at all. 

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Culvers.

Duh.

I love their custard, but their burgers are meh.  A&W also has better cheese curds, as far as chains go...

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

No mention of White Castle?!

My favorite burgers, which I really can't get locally (probably just as well) were always Hardee's (Carl's) bacon cheeseburger...instead of catsup they put mayo on them.  Mayo + bacon on a burger = NOM NOM NOM!!

A good Midwestern woman.  If I happen to die while eating, I hope it's while I'm chewing on a Hardee's burger.  Based on their nutritional content, I think they're doing their best to make that happen.

There was a point in my life when I ran. Now, I just run.

We are always running for the thrill of it

Always pushing up the hill, searching for the thrill of it

Queen of 3rd Place

Yardhouse burger with bearnaise and caramelized onions. Plus what's not to like about 100+ beers on tap. Just too bad you can no longer get a yard at the Yardhouse.

Ex runner

montag

Super Pro Lurker

Another vote for Fuddruckers! Followed closely by uburger, but that might just be a Boston thing...

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

They taste good to me!

+1

I like Red Robin because I can make any burger a veggie burger and you get never ending french fries.  Although the veggie burgers aren't homemade, but I don't know of chain places that typically have homemade veggie burgers.

Running is dumb.

FSocks

KillJoyFuckStick

I think this calls for a little classification

"Quickie Burgers"

Freddy's Steakburgers > In N Out = Five Guys > Culvers.  To me Culvers tastes like any run of the mill fast food joints (Wendy's, McDonalds,etc.)  ETA: Freddy's fries suck big time but we're reviewing hamburgers not fries.

"Sit down Burgers"

Fuddruckers > Red Robin

You people have issues