Disabling "the legend" on graphs? (Read 718 times)

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Eric, Maybe there's a way to do this and I'm just missing it. Let's say I'm doing an X-Y scatter of weight vs. date. I also get a legend showing all of my run types (easy, tempo, etc) and they're shown that way on the graph. Normally, it's good to have that breakdown, but for a graph like weight vs. date, not very meaningful. I know I can select one run type (say easy since it's most common) and get a cleaner graph, but I still end up missing points that way. Any way to turn off the legend option so you can graph all points of weight (or anything else) without the breakdown by run type?

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Wingz

Professional Noob

Hey, Jeff. If you select "XY Plot" instead of "XY Graph" it's a little easier to read. I don't know how to do a screen shot, but it doesn't look as cluttered...

Roads were made for journeys...

eric :)

Hi Jeff, You can't turn off the legend for now. I'll be making a better version of the graph soon and will fix it then. eric Smile