Stats scripts question (Read 479 times)

Wasatch Speedgoat

I am displaying the Stats Scripts "Display my Distance Totals" in my blog http://ultrastevep.blogspot.com/ and was wondering if there was a way to remove the bottom number, which is totally insignificant. That number displays my total for how long I have been a member of Running Ahead, which is 2 years...but I've been running for 35 years, so that number means nothing at all. All it does is bring up questions.... So can the script be modified to just show the week, month and year totals? Thanks, Steve Here is the script as it is now <script></script>

Life is short, play hard!

MojoJojo

Not sure what kind of control you have on the site, but I wrote some javascript to do it. If you're interested, email me. Joe@ostrander.com
      eric :)

There's no way to customize these scripts at this point. I will revamp this in the near future to cover all activities. I will look into that then.
        MojoJojo

Oh, I meant control on the Blog site... not this site. I have some sample code that will filter out the results from this site's code.

Wasatch Speedgoat

Hi Joe.... Just emailed you.... Thanks, Steve

Life is short, play hard!