Boston 2014 (Read 439 times)

stadjak

Interval Junkie --Nobby

I was having a crappy day, but then someone held up a sign that said "Meb won!" and the guy next to me was like "Seriously?" "YESSSSSSS!" Then it became a not crappy day.

Exactly what happened to me.  Incredible.  38 (39 in a few weeks) has to be the oldest winner in modern times, no?

Go MEB!

2021 Goals: 50mpw 'cause there's nothing else to do

Buzzie

Bacon Party!

I had a great day, deciding to juat relax and soak in the Boston experience, time be damned. Kept a steady effort, ran all the hills, high fived a zillion kids and had only one cranky thought when the guy in front of me suddenly decided to walk on a slight downhill - really?)

3:26 but I smiled the whole way

Liz

pace sera, sera

SubDood

I had a great day, deciding to juat relax and soak in the Boston experience, time be damned. Kept a steady effort, ran all the hills, high fived a zillion kids and had only one cranky thought when the guy in front of me suddenly decided to walk on a slight downhill - really?)

3:26 but I smiled the whole way

Yikes! That was probably me. I did a lot of that today, unfortunately. Sorry, Liz! And Congrats!

Buzzie

Bacon Party!

Checking your profile pic ... You're much cuter than the walker guy.

Yikes! That was probably me. I did a lot of that today, unfortunately. Sorry, Liz! And Congrats!

Liz

pace sera, sera

bap

Congrats!

Certified Running Coach
            Crocked since 2013

CMJHawk86

What a great day it was, the whole experience. I PRed in 3:18:25 but that was just the icing on the cake.

A simple race report just doesn't seem enough so I've been blogging about different aspects of my Boston experience. Feel free to visit and read here.

Julia1971

Congrats to all the finishers and the city of Boston.  My race report is here if anyone is interested.