I have a J.D.! (Read 652 times)

um, well, not until final grades come out Big grin but today was commencement: trishie, mom, and dad trishie and friends
    2009: BQ?
    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

You are so stinkin' cute--BIG congrats! BTW, what type of law will you be practicing?

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

BTW, what type of law will you be practicing?
        From August 2007 - August 2008, I will be practicing being a Judges' bitch Wink Hehe. I'm doing a judicial clerkship, then I hope to get into litigiation, although I'm not sure civil / criminal, and I'm not sure which side.
          From one blood-sucking leech on society to another, welcome to the profession. Wink Seriously, my congratulations to you. As my old partner told me on my first day practicing at the firm: "You're a lawyer now ... get out there and fake it."

How To Run a Marathon: Step 1 - start running. There is no Step 2.

"You're a lawyer now ... get out there and fake it."
            Phew. B/c I feel like I know NOTHING! Tongue

madness baby

yay trish! Great pictures! Big grin My friend calls it the imposter syndrome -she's had her degree for a year and still cannot believe it when someone treats her like the expert Wink
              deb
                You are so stinkin' cute--BIG congrats!
                I couldn't say it any better!!!
                  WTG, Trish!!! Love the pics - um why is there a fire truck or is that a paramedic van behind you? Just how rowdy was that graduation???? Big grin

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
                  Thyroid Support Group

um why is there a fire truck or is that a paramedic van behind you?
                    Haha, no idea! Thanks, everyone! Smile
                      Congrats, Trishie!

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

- um why is there a fire truck or is that a paramedic van behind you? Just how rowdy was that graduation???? Big grin
                        I think they must have heard about her plans to light her farts.... Wink k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Congrats!!!

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

why is there a fire truck or is that a paramedic van behind you?
                            There is a lawyer/ambulance chaser joke in there somewhere... Clowning around Congrats!

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Well done!!! Take notes of your cases and write books like John Grisham and then we will buy your books.....just a thought. :-)
                              If you go as far as you can see, you will then see enough to go even farther. - John Wooden
                              shyrunner07

wtg- that's awesome...I'm proud of you! Big grin