Reports: Search not limiting results to selection (Read 375 times)

A Saucy Wench

Error in Reports Firefox (3.0.5) Windows XP Home edition 2002 Service Pack 3 When I searched for the whole year for Route "Treadmill 1%" it worked fine When I searched for a date range "12/15/2008 - 12/30/2008" or for "Last month", it included all runs in that date range, not just route Treadmill 1% (p.s. you rockBig grin)

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

eric :)

Hi Ennay, It works fine for me. I entered the date range (12/15/2008 - 12/30/2008), the activity type ("Run"), and the route ("Treadmill 1%") and here's what I got: Ennay's report Could you try it again? eric Smile

A Saucy Wench

Weird...it worked this time...I had tried it 3 times before submitting the report. Oh well. I'll let you know if it happens again. MTA: OK, I tried it again and it didnt work. It seems like sometimes when I select the route it accepts it and closes the box so you can move on to the next box and sometimes it "sticks" and when it sticks I am guessing that even though it SAYS "treadmill" it hasnt entered that value somewhere. MTA2: OK, got it. If I have already searched on that criteria and instead of scrolling down to PICK Treadmill, I start typing Treadmill and it pops it up - not the alphabetic search but the "previously entered" data. If I pick it again , it doesnt get it.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7