3 favorite running songs? (Read 4293 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I have a $15 iTunes gift card...I'm drawing a blank at what songs I'd like to have to run to. So...what are your top 3 songs that get you pumped on a run? k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

My very, very, very favorite is Emimem's Lose Yourself. When I download songs, I also think of my favorite songs and search for a speed remix of it or mixes with other songs. I love running to those.
      Goals: Maintain 120 beat 5k time: 25:52 beat 10k time: 55:48 Complete one half-marathon-Jan. 10th
      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

My very, very, very favorite is Emimem's Lose Yourself. When I download songs, I also think of my favorite songs and search for a speed remix of it or mixes with other songs. I love running to those.
        Good suggestion of the remixes! And I really do like that song, too...not a huge Eminem fan, but I think that is probably my favorite tune of his. k

~ Sarah Kay

va

These are my top 3: 1. Eminem - Lose Yourself 2. Lynyrd Skynyrd - Free Bird 3. Evanescence - Bring Me to Life You have good taste Chloe! Big grin
          runpd

Eye Lick Two Rhune

I think three songs that are great for running are: Cake-- Going the Distance Chevelle-- Send the Pain Below Survivor-- Eye of the Tiger Brad

"To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift" -Pre

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Cake-- Going the Distance
              That's one of my faves, too!

~ Sarah Kay

If I actually listed mine I'd probably get kicked off this board for being such a geek Big grin
                ---- Cynthia
                zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

If I actually listed mine I'd probably get kicked off this board for being such a geek Big grin
                  Oh, you should see my iTunes library...there is some truly geeky stuff on there. I recently downloaded a Blue Man Group album and LOVE it! Also good for running to, for the most part. Smile k

~ Sarah Kay

va

Don't be silly, we've seen it all!!!
                      1. Franz Ferdinand - Take me Out (love the tempo & syncopation changes) 2. Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers - Running Down A Dream 3. U2- Vertigo

Prophet!

1. Renegades of Funk - Rage Against the Machine 2. Somebody Told Me - The Killers 3. Come On - Andy Hunter These three are on all of my tempo/hard runs mixes
                        zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

1. Franz Ferdinand - Take me Out (love the tempo & syncopation changes) 3. U2- Vertigo
                          2 more of my faves! Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay

You'll ruin your knees!

Lynyrd Skynyrd - Gimme' Three Steps, Mister Edgar Winter - Tobacco Road (Live - 15 minutes long) There is Power In the Blood - Selah

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)

1. Like a Prayer (Madonna) 2. White and Nerdy (Weird Al ... hey, stop snickering .. it does have a good beat! Tongue) 3. Welcome to the Black Parade (My Chemical Romance ... awesome beat!)
                              2009: BQ?
                                Um, I listen to a lot of the Sound of Music Soundtrack Blush
                                2009: BQ?