Total 5006.2 Mi 819:35:59 (Read 716 times)

goat

Finder of good newts

Today I ran a little over 8 miles.   It put me over the 5000 mile mark for miles logged on RunningAHEAD.

THANK YOU ERIC!   as soon as I have a job I'll donate again...  I should have a job soon.

I've been running pretty consistently since High School Cross Country (1985) but Before RunningAHEAD I never kept a log.   I did make a few attempts, but they never lasted more than a week or two.  I never found or created anything that was easy, intuitive and gave me lovely snapshots that would encourage me to keep entering my runs. This place sure makes it easy!

Data:

First Run logged:  7/6/06 - 4.7 miles in 45 minutes (before my Garmin)

Longest Run logged: 2/6/10 - 50km in 6hr 15 minutes (Woodside Trail run)

Biggest Month - 1/2010.  178.7 miles

Miles this year:  720.1

2009 - 1500.4

2008 - 1386.3

2007 - 953.2

2006 - 446.3

Thanks again!    I hope to be posting again at 10,000 miles. 

It's hard to look down if you don't go up

Hey, that's pretty nice man.  Keep rolling. 

"If you have the fire, run..." -John Climacus

goat

Finder of good newts

Thanks Nader - it's actually been a joy... 

I've been running pretty consistently since High School Cross Country (1985)

I should clarify.   There weren't big gaps anyway..... I've been FAR more consistent since using RA.       

FAR     FAR    FAR  more consistent.

A Saucy Wench

Today I ran a little over 8 miles.   It put me over the 5000 mile mark for miles logged on RunningAHEAD.

Thanks again!    I hope to be posting again at 10,000 miles. 

With that kind of posting frequency, it explains why your running is going so well!  Nice job!

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

goat

Finder of good newts

With that kind of posting frequency, it explains why your running is going so well!  Nice job!

I hate seeing the little bar graphs with big gaps... it's just ugly!