runningwarehouse.com discontinued running shoes sale (Read 2487 times)

running clubs can submit info to get the 15% discount all the time. You get a special code to use on all orders. I think it doesn't work on ASICs but it does work on sale items. go to the top right corner of the runningwarehouse page and click on team discount

All true, but there appear to be some exceptions to the "not Asics" rule when they are on sale.  I gave some consideration to picking up another pair of Asics Hyperspeed 4's, when I put them in the cart the discount was applied.  In my experience, the discount codes will work on sale items, but will not work on regular price Asics or clearance items.  Doesn't stop me from trying the code though, sometimes one sneaks through.    : )

E.J.
    Greater Lowell Road Runners
    Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

If the FB15D code doesn't work on something you can try RUNBLOG10. That should get you 10%. I bought a pair of Brooks Launch in black for $69.95 - 10%. The FB15D code didn't work for those, but the RUNBLOG10 did.

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

e454545rt

I love Running Warehouse!

I haven't had to pay more than $65 for a pair of running shoes for my last 5 pairs.

50 halfs by age 50

All true, but there appear to be some exceptions to the "not Asics" rule when they are on sale.  I gave some consideration to picking up another pair of Asics Hyperspeed 4's, when I put them in the cart the discount was applied.  In my experience, the discount codes will work on sale items, but will not work on regular price Asics or clearance items.  Doesn't stop me from trying the code though, sometimes one sneaks through.    : )

You are correct, sir! 

Things must have changed in the past few years. When my team first got the code setup, it didn't work for any ASICs or I think, Mizuno, products. I questioned at the time cuz I was wearing ASICs. Running Warehouse told me their relationship with ASICs didnt' allow for any special discounts. I just threw a couple things in my cart and tried the discount....worked fine for ASICs and Mizunos not on sale, but didn't work for clearance Mizunos. 

Either way, I've shopped with runningwarehouse for years. Great customer service, fast shipping and a great return policy. And now y'all have me looking at all the pertty new shoes I don't need..... 

*Mel* //  "A lot of people run a race to see who's the fastest. I run to see who has the most guts." - Steve Prefontaine

Yeah I bought a pair of asics sky speeds that I really didn't need. At 42 bucks with the coupon code, couldn't afford not to.

Runners run

xor

Yeah, I got in on this action too.

I blame all of you.

Coach Jeanne

Speculum Wrangler

Two pairs of Asics 2160 here!

Jeanne

Yeah I bought a pair of asics sky speeds that I really didn't need. At 42 bucks with the coupon code, couldn't afford not to.

Just ordered the Sky Speeds too. Want to give them a try. I'll ship them to my office. $42 - stupid not to. 

And still there is no commission check in my mailbox.  Clown

E.J.
                    Greater Lowell Road Runners
                    Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

And still there is no commission check in my mailbox.  Clown

I'll lobby the IA to stock PBR. Then I'll buy you one. 

#artbydmcbride

wooohoo!  new shoes on their way to my house!  Cool

Runners run

I have the orange Sky-Speed. I like them, but I find that if the pavement is a little wet, the traction isn't so good with the shoes....

Looking for a light, but well-posted shoe. Any recommendations from among the sale items?  

"If you have the fire, run..." -John Climacus

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

Looking for a light, but well-posted shoe. Any recommendations from among the sale items?  

What do you consider light? Maybe the Brooks Ravenna? It's not super light, but it's a nice shoe.

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

Thanks, Richard.  I've tried them, but they don't seem to fit my foot quite right.  

MTA: Light would be the Elixir.    

"If you have the fire, run..." -John Climacus