Pregnant Pets Rant (Read 507 times)

Dog-Love

You know I was gonna say that I took my neighbor's cat in to get neutered after its 4th litter and after I gave her $40 to do the job. Turns out the cat had just had another litter (the vet could tell) and he told be to check on the kittns to make sure they were thriving. When I brought the cat home, she promptly brought each of the 6 kittens to my house through the cat door. I fell in love with her and found homes for all kittens (I kept 2; they are 18 years old now) and the mom. End of story Smile MTA...Oh Trent...I completely am all over teh immunation thing, and when I teach about the immune system in Biology I spend a ton of time talking about immunizations and how important it is!!!
    Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)
    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Awww...she knew who would care for her best. They are smart that way. All 4 of our cats knew who would spoil them...and they were right! Smile

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Dog-Love

I have got to get out of here and go home See ya later
        Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)
        zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Yeah, it must be late, even way up where you are!

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Maybe she is planning on stewing them.
            Oh that reminds me. My Girl Scout leader (when I was 8 or 9) used to raise rabbits to eat them. What a horrible memory of the Girl Scouts. Roll eyes

Michelle

Dog-Love

But they are so tasty...bunnies, not girl scouts