Organic meat? (Read 564 times)

Feeling the growl again

Try fast food that wasn't fast enough.

For his sake I kind of wish it HAD some preservatives....

Perhaps he should follow Rick Perry around on his dog walks.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

A Saucy Wench

I would think it would take a lot of crane flies to make a meal.  Or maybe they are for garnish. 

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Long ago, the husband of a friend of mine earned the moniker, the "Menudo King."  There should have been a ballad written about the incident.

He drove an 18-wheeler, and one night was barreling down a lonesome southern Colorado highway just as a herd of cattle was crossing the road.  Killed about 15 of them, to the best of my recollection.  The nearby townfolk flocked to the scene to collect a year's supply of good, fresh beef for everyone.

Feeling the growl again

Long ago, the husband of a friend of mine earned the moniker, the "Menudo King."  There should have been a ballad written about the incident.

He drove an 18-wheeler, and one night was barreling down a lonesome southern Colorado highway just as a herd of cattle was crossing the road.  Killed about 15 of them, to the best of my recollection.  The nearby townfolk flocked to the scene to collect a year's supply of good, fresh beef for everyone.

Eating a roadkilled deer is no biggier where I'm from.  However, typically it's when you KNOW it's freshly hit.....not scraping it off some side road with no idea how long it's been there....

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Eating a roadkilled deer is no biggier where I'm from.  However, typically it's when you KNOW it's freshly hit.....not scraping it off some side road with no idea how long it's been there....

Yeah, not to mention the crane flies/garnish.

wildchild

Carolyn

I wonder if he scrapes the crane flies off his windshield - not sure how else you would get a roadkill crane fly.

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.