Cheesiest singer or group you secretly like (Read 999 times)

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Is it that Bangkok song from Chess?
    We have a winner! One Night in Bangkok

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Mile Collector

Abs of Flabs

Is it that Bangkok song from Chess?
      According to NPR, Chess was inspired by Bobby Fischer. Who knew?
      jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

According to NPR, Chess was inspired by Bobby Fischer. Who knew?
        Well, "The American" in Chess was brilliant, egotistical, and batshit insane. Yup, sounds a lot like Fischer.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

My legs are killing me

Here is one rotten song I just heard on the radio - "Don't give up on us baby" by David Soul of Starsky and Hutch fame. It's hard to get much worse than that.
            My first post and it's to say.... Clay Aiken (as in American Idol, Clay Aiken).

uncontrollable

Millie Vanillie - don't even know how to spell it!

peace

The Greatest of All Time

Millie Vanillie - don't even know how to spell it!
                Oh, there went the trump card there... "Girl you know it's true!" Thanks, now I have that crap song stuck in my head.
                all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.
                  I'm thinking Peter, Paul and Mary - 500 Miles
                  Happy Running,
                  Troy
                  "Start with your Head, Finish with your Heart!"

Me and my RP

The Bee Gees I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Bee Gees. Robin Gibb actually makes me a smidge weak in the knees.

The Greatest of All Time

ok, damnit....Barry Manilow.
                      all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.

uncontrollable

Spartanfan: Today, for a pre-race get-me-pumpin'-on-the-drive-over music: I played John Denver "Country Road" at full blast. And sang along. Got first in my division. Might not all be the Denver, though, as I also listened to Johnny Cash's Cocaine Blues and Jane's Addiction.
                        A classic! Nice! Hey - see you at Boston this year right? I'm due for 21 this weekend & we just had a snowstorm. I don't mind but people try to run me off the roads!

peace

Non ducor, duco.

John Denver's Grandmas Feather Bed. The Best.