Pigskin (Read 496 times)

BIS

High Horse

Any football and/or 49er fans here? 

Let's talk Alex vs. Kap.

Right move to start Kaepernick? (If Harbaugh does tomorrow)

Also Hi. I am not a BF transplant but I do have a few friends there. 

Go Niners! Cool

I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member ~ Groucho Marx.

I would ride Kap as long as I could.

Tough break for Smith though.  Wasn't he 19/20 in the game previous?

2018 Goals

Figure out the achilles thing...... and THEN try to get running regularly again.

No racing goals 

BIS

High Horse

Smith has had a really tough road full of coaching changes, doubts and lack of confidence. That changed last season for him when Harbaugh made it clear that he was the man, the quarterback of the Niners future. Not sure how efective he will be after another genuine display of coaching waffling on his team position.

On the other hand Colin looks amazing as as a pro quarterback, and the team has responded well. Playing him could put the coach in a real win or lose in the eyes of the media and his team depending on how tomorrow goes. Not sure he will get back the same Alex Smith if it doesn't work out.

Should be a good game. I do think Kap is the real deal. 

Village people

I like football, but not your Niners. Sorry.

Gravelrunner

Running blows

^ closet Bills fan Big grin

Where are we going and why are we in this handbasket?

Village people

I do like the debauchery at Orchard Park.

Gravelrunner

Running blows

I do like the debauchery at Orchard Park.

Yep, we're beer fans with a football problem (insert beer emoticon here).

Where are we going and why are we in this handbasket?

beycist

inappropriate.

go saints! =P

hi guys!

You suck -- Arie 3/08/14

BIS

High Horse

I guarantee the Niners to win the superbowl. Nobody else even has a chance......wait, wrong log in.....  Big grin

Meat Wagon

Puker

Merril Hoge says that Kap (Kaep?) will struggle against the Saints' zone passing defense. I believe him because I trust everyone who dresses better than I do.

Feel sick and dirty, more dead than alive.

Village people

How has Randy Moss been doing? "Everbody, one clap!"

BIS

High Horse

Kap needs to work on his 30 sec clock skills, but I thought he did well today, especially playing in N.O. with all the crowd noise.

I would ride Kap as long as I could.

<snicker>

"Because in the end, you won't remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn.  Climb that goddamn mountain."

Jack Kerouac

Big football fan here but I'm not a fan of the 49ers.  They aren't on my root against list though. 

Steph 

“I go to nature to be soothed and healed, and to have my senses put in order.” John Burroughs

BIS

High Horse

Big football fan here but I'm not a fan of the 49ers.  They aren't on my root against list though. 

Home Team. I grew up in the Bay Area cheering for the Raiders. After the Davis moved to LA Dad started taking us to the Niners games. Fan since through good and bad. I'm just glad we have a solid team now.

My root against list includes the Cowboys, The Eagles and The Raiders. (just couldn't get over the move even though they are back) ;-)