Good luck Jennifer aka "Life's a Beach!" (Read 671 times)

muse_runner

keep running.

I hope you enjoy the FABULOUS running weather at the RNR San Diego. Cool Enjoy your taper while you can! Big grin I was a professional taper-er myself Blush
    running until I hit 1900 miles for the year. whether fast or slow I will just run.
      Yes, good luck to you and to Spin Doctor too!

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

Thanks. The expo is today and tomorrow. Thinking about taking 1/2 day to go check it all out. Looking forward to writing the race report.
          YEA! Have a wonderful time! The weather is supposed to be great! Good luck! {wow. I sound so excited. Anyone need an exclamation point?}
          "Running is a big question mark that's there each and every day. It asks you, 'Are you going to be a wimp or are you going to be strong today?' " - Peter Maher, Irish-Canadian Olympian
            GOOD LUCK GUYS!!!! Can't wait to hear how race's went!!

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Good luck and have fun!

Michelle

I hope you enjoy the FABULOUS running weather at the RNR San Diego. Cool Enjoy your taper while you can! Big grin I was a professional taper-er myself Blush
                Hey, there you are! You've been MIA! Thanks a lot...and best strong running wishes to my fellow forumite racers! It should be cloudy with the the high only 61degrees still at 10AM. PERFECT weather! Big grin I'm keeping an eye on the hour by hour forcast, LOL. I just got back from the Expo. Even that gives me the butterflies. Tongue

Jennifer mm#1231

muse_runner

keep running.

Yeah I know where your head is at... I get jittery at Expos too. But relax girl!! Make sure to give us a race report. You can do it lady!
                  running until I hit 1900 miles for the year. whether fast or slow I will just run.
                  zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

It should be cloudy with the the high only 61degrees still at 10AM. PERFECT weather! Big grin I'm keeping an eye on the hour by hour forcast, LOL.
                    Oh, that sounds AWESOME! I hope you have a fantastic race! Big grin k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Good luck!!! Hope the weather holds out for you!! Smile

shonan marathon, girl

Have the time of your life!! You have worked so HARD for it! Nothing beats the thrill of marathon racing.

next race SHONAN MARATHON nov 3rd, 2012, OSAKA MARATHON nov 25th, i am aiming for nyc!

Have the time of your life!! You have worked so HARD for it! Nothing beats the thrill of marathon racing.
                          GREEN DAY, right. Oh, maybe sex beats the thrill of it because you can do it daily, I've heard. Big grin

Ricky

—our ability to perform up to our physiological potential in a race is determined by whether or not we truly psychologically believe that what we are attempting is realistic. Anton Krupicka

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SHE DID IT!!!! 3:42:44 !!!!! BOSTON here Jen comes!!!!

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SHE DID IT!!!! 3:42:44 !!!!! BOSTON here Jen comes!!!!
                              OMG, this is so exciting!!! Yay, Jen! Big grin k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

muse_runner

keep running.

Fantastic race Jen, so happy for you! You nailed it! Celebrate!!!