what type of athlete are you? (Read 343 times)

Jshoe168

i am an avid sports player, would be great to hear your opinions

#artbydmcbride

I am both an active runner and a casual athlete

Runners run

sugnim

I am an active runner and a couch potato, but I only do each of these for fun, so I am also a casual runner and a casual couch potato.

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

I am an active runner and a couch potato, but I only do each of these for fun, so I am also a casual runner and a casual couch potato.

You're a kind of Renaissance person. Smile

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Depends upon the the season and my goals.  Not really a couch potato ever, though.  Not at all a gamer.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Walk-Jogger

Wait a minute! There needs to be an "All of the Above" selection. I do at least 4 of those things every day.

Retired &  Loving It

MJ5

Chief Unicorn Officer

Active runner, but also sports player. I was a D-1 softball player and still play several nights a week in the spring and summer.

Mile 5:49 - 5K 19:58 - 10K 43:06 - HM 1:36:54

delicate flower

A mediocre one.

<3

duckman

The Irreverent Reverend

John Kruk, former first baseman for the Phillies, said it best: When asked by a stranger, "You're an athlete?" he responded, "Ma'am, I'm not an athlete. I'm a baseball player."

Husband. Father of three. Lutheran pastor. National Guardsman. Runner. Political junkie. Baseball fan.

GC100k

I'm a lazy and fat active but casual runner who plays basketball a couple times a week.  So I'd say the first four of those if I had to exaggerate and call myself an "athlete".  I've never played a computer game.

GC100k

John Kruk, former first baseman for the Phillies, said it best: When asked by a stranger, "You're an athlete?" he responded, "Ma'am, I'm not an athlete. I'm a baseball player."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=De7rbB2bteE&feature=player_detailpage#t=20

JimR

I'm a pretty one!   With beautiful long golden locks and a pouty but mischievious smile.

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

I'm a pretty one!   With beautiful long golden locks and a pouty but mischievious smile.

Thanks, I never pictured you that way.

drrbradford

What a fucking pointless poll.

xhristopher

What a fucking pointless poll.

That's what she said.