Hypothyroidism? (Read 983 times)

Finished!

Ooh, get that headache checked out! Could it be stress or maybe some sort of sinus infection? Chronic headaches are horrible.
    Yeah, I'm supposed to have a CT scan done - we've been treating it as a sinus infection, but I can't seem to shake it with the various medications they've proscribed...of course now I'm wondering if some of these new medications are to blame for nausea and gagging issues - no more drippy nose tho - but honestly I'd rather have the drippy nose and no headache. Definitely looking at your list of symptoms I would have also guessed something was going on with your thyroid, based on the limited knowledge - any chance some of your issues are seasonal?
    Walk + Jog = wog.
    I'm trying to Lose 5% at a time
    I support Heifer International - join me by donating via my registry
    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Definitely looking at your list of symptoms I would have also guessed something was going on with your thyroid, based on the limited knowledge - any chance some of your issues are seasonal?
      I don't think it's seasonal...most of my issues are year-round (right down to my allergies). I'm just an aberration of Science, I think, LOL! Tongue k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

RE: being cold a lot of the time... Yeah, I've got that bad.. and I do mail-order for my thyroid pills and I forgot to call for a refill so I've been freezing my butt off waiting for them to arrive.... Then again, it could also be the fact that it's Dec. Sorry the test came back like it did.... or congrats... or, or... well, here's hoping you feel better soon. Smile

Go to http://certainintelligence.blogspot.com for my blog.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Thanks, Marcus! Hope you get your meds, soon. No fun being cold. I have a little space heater in this room, as it's a cheesy addition with poor insulation. I think it was maybe a 3 season room at some point. Brrrr... k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay