Best. Email. Ever. (Read 937 times)

Hey babe, The snow stopped here mostly. I got your G International package, which I assume is your Garmin. Thought you’d want to know. J Big grin Garmie is home from the hospital !
    2009: BQ?
    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Yay, Garmie! Time for a Garmie homecoming party! Big grin k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Another Passion

Welcome home, Garmie. WOOT! Big grin

Rick
        "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
        "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
        runningforcassy.blogspot.com

JakeKnight

Is this the Garmin on your wrist? Out of curiosity (I already hate myself for asking) ... what's the 305 going for these days? How about the 205? I think its about time I break down and get one. Is it worth waiting for the latest model? It's smaller, right? Cuz it does look like you have a plasma TV on your wrist.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
          -----------------------------

Dave

There's a couple of good threads on the pro's and con's of the 405. I might wait if I didn't have one but I think the 305 is a better value. Amazon prices are usually about the best: $185 for the 305 $159 for the 205

I ran a mile and I liked it, liked it, liked it.

dgb2n@yahoo.com

Dog-Love

I got a great deal at Xmas thorough Costco online with a $50 rebate it cost me $150! I love it! I don't leave home wo it...I love it differently than I love my children or husband. MTA: Great news for you Trishie!!!!
              Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)
                Is this the Garmin on your wrist? Is it worth waiting for the latest model? It's smaller, right? Cuz it does look like you have a plasma TV on your wrist.
                It is. I think part of that reason is that there is no "men's" and "women's" Garmin ... so it would look a lot less HUGE (that's what she said) on someone who isn't 5'1, 122 lbs.
                2009: BQ?
                  Congrats! I'd go nuts without mine.

A is A

Marnee Garmie says hi!
                    hup

Hooray!! Good for you! Mine is back, as well .... beeping again Smile

My sweet new crank!

Congrats! When mine was out I had two "naked" (non-gps'd) runs that I really enjoyed...then I wanted it back, glad you are re-united...
                        Ryan O'D Gurnee, IL by way of Madison, WI via Wichita, KS via Denver, CO
                        AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

I saw blurbs saying the 405 is smaller and more sized to be a watch, but the battery life on 205,305,405 is all 10 hours, I think -- so I don't really understand how you can use it as a regular watch anyway. I looked at the 405, and it looked like it had fewer features (unless you paid extra) and would be harder to read the display. Of course, my sense of aesthetics is, um, challenged, so I'm probably not the target audience.

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.