Google Voice? (Read 619 times)

That's it, I'm sold! Just wish it could find my keys...

Attach your cell phone to your keys?

"When a person trains once, nothing happens. When a person forces himself to do a thing a hundred or a thousand times, then he certainly has developed in more ways than physical. Is it raining? That doesn't matter. Am I tired? That doesn't matter, either. Then willpower will be no problem." 
    Emil Zatopek

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Attach your cell phone to your keys?

That thought has crossed my mind, sadly.  And reminds me that I need to get to the dealership for a 2nd set of keys.  We're down to just 1 for my car and I live in fear that they will be lost and we'll be stranded somewhere.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Cool, all set up with our "home" phone.  For some reason only Google Voice "Lite" is available for this phone, but that's fine.  Mostly I just wanted an easier way to not miss voice mails and this works.  I'll get an e-mail every time someone leaves a VM, so I'll see that on my regular cell.  I just wish there were a way to send me a text on that phone, but there doesn't appear to be...I'm guessing the full version allows that.

~ Sarah Kay

Cool, all set up with our "home" phone.  For some reason only Google Voice "Lite" is available for this phone, but that's fine.  Mostly I just wanted an easier way to not miss voice mails and this works.  I'll get an e-mail every time someone leaves a VM, so I'll see that on my regular cell.  I just wish there were a way to send me a text on that phone, but there doesn't appear to be...I'm guessing the full version allows that.

I think I heard you mention Siri (Apple 4s).  I think that there's a difference in what is available on iPhones compared to what's available on Droid.

When I had my Droid, everything was smooth (text receipt, dial out).

When I received my iPhone, everything was more manual.  (dial out leads to incoming phone call that I have to answer).

Regardless, enjoy Google Voice.

Life Goals:

#1: Do what I can do

#2: Enjoy life

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I think I heard you mention Siri (Apple 4s).  I think that there's a difference in what is available on iPhones compared to what's available on Droid.

When I had my Droid, everything was smooth (text receipt, dial out).

When I received my iPhone, everything was more manual.  (dial out leads to incoming phone call that I have to answer).

Regardless, enjoy Google Voice.

My regular cell is my iPhone.  The one I'm hooking up is an old Samsung "featured" phone.  I think the limitations I'm running into are more a network dealie, but not sure.  When I set it up it said something to the effect of the full Google Voice features not being available in this area. Confused

~ Sarah Kay

Hawt and sexy

*dances happy dance to jimmyb*

I'm touching your pants.