Good luck Long Run Nick (it's payback time) (Read 875 times)

Good luck and enjoy Nick!

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Go Nick Go!!! It's gonna be a warm one.....

Another Passion

Thanks, Ed! Wink Good luck, Nick! Big grin

Rick
        "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
        "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
        runningforcassy.blogspot.com

Have a great time Nick.
          Pammie

Good luck. Run Strong

Oh Mighty Wing

GO LRN!!!
                GOOD LUCK MY RUNNING DADDY!!! Thanks for all you have ever done and will continue to do to inspire me to become a " Real Runner" Smile Show' Em how it's done! Cheffy

Life Goal- Stay Cancer Free, Live my Best Life

" Choose Joy, Today and ALWAYS" 

Timbodeener

Hope you break 4 LRN! Good Luck!!!
                    Good Luck! I'll be watching for a race report! Vicki
                      Good luck LRN! More and more I'm completely understanding your slow down logic, and my body appreciates that very much. Smile

Michelle

Big Chicken!

You get 'em Nick!!! Beantown better be ready for you! Good Luck!!
                        Kris C Running away from the couch one mile at a time!
                          Go get 'em Nick! Smile
                          Do bears bear? Do bees be?
                            WOW!! Thank you all soooo much. I am excited and greatful to be able to still be out running. Tallahasse--SUN at 0730 Temp42-74. I hope to finish a little under 4 hrs. I feel great. Trained well. Have tapered. All systems go. If I can get in under 3:58 I will beat my time of my first marathon waaaay back in 1977. I can't believe in Apr it will be 32 yrs of consistent, relatively injury free running and over 65,500 miles!! My thoughts are already thinking of my 50 miler later this year. YEOW--the sickness continues. Again, thanks to all of you--I much appreciate the support. I will post the results Sunday PM--GREAT RUNNER willing. Nick