If you could put up to 3 Bumper Stickers on your Car, what would they be? (Read 410 times)

dennrunner

Bumble wouldn't stand a chance in the Lake of Fire.

Crazy Q

Net Neaderthal & Escapee

I have seen...PS.   A little bit of overkill ?

Would that be the Westboro Inbred Demagogues?

Wot? Run? I thought they said Rum!

Crazy Q

Net Neaderthal & Escapee

Not quite a bumper sticker but attention grabbing none the less.

obiebyke

Crazy, it's not nice to make a librarian LOL at the reference desk.

Call me Ray (not Ishmael)

Crazy Q

Net Neaderthal & Escapee

Sssshhh dignity & decorum in the library please.

mab411

Proboscis Colossus

Sssshhh dignity & decorum in the library please.

I love that, Q!  Where can I get one, to put on the school bus when I drive the band to away games?

"God guides us on our journey, but careful with those feet." - David Lee Roth, of all people

mab411

Proboscis Colossus

Not Bad.  :-)

Saw this a minute ago, this fella has been busy.  Must make for one hell of a trip to the grocery store....

This reminds me of a family in my area with almost exactly that many kids (many of which are foster children):

That's their "family stickers" on the side, and yes, those are running stickers of various types all over the back.  Almost all of them run and/or do triathlons.  Impressive family in many ways.

"God guides us on our journey, but careful with those feet." - David Lee Roth, of all people

MrH

The process is the goal.

Men heap together the mistakes of their lives, and create a monster they call Destiny.

MrH

The process is the goal.

Men heap together the mistakes of their lives, and create a monster they call Destiny.

flatland mountaineer

Car

John Deere Logo . actually have small JD logos on most of our vehicles in the rear window.

Garmin run with it

on a Peterbilt farm truck

My Carbon Footprint is bigger than yours .

work pickup

Eat Beef the West wasn't won on salad.

run around pickup/rec pickup

Bent Gate Mountaineering

The whole world said I shoulda used red but it looked good to Charlene in John Deere Green!!

Support Ethanol, drink the best, burn the rest.

Run for fun? What the hell kind of recreation is that?  quote from Back to the Fut III

... (2) straight couples no longer understanding the purpose of marriage, as it had been traditionally understood.

It's a simple choice: We can all be good boys and wear our letter sweaters around and get our little degrees and find some nice girl to settle, you know, down, with...take up what a friend of ours calls the hearty challenges of lawn care... Or we can blaze!  Become legends in our own time, strike fear in the heart of mediocre talent everywhere!  We can scald dogs, put records out of reach!  Make the stands gasp as we blow into an unearthly kick from three hundred yards out!  We can become God's own messenger delivering the dreaded scrolls!  We can race dark Satan himself till he wheezes fiery cinders down the back straightaway!  They'll speak our names in hushed tones, 'Those guys are animals' they'll say! We can lay it on the line, bust a gut, show them a pair of clean heels.  We can sprint the turn on a spring breeze and feel the winter leave our feet.  We can, by God, let our demons loose and just wail on!

But that didn't fit on a bumper sticker, so I shortened it to "Let our demons loose and just wail on!"

"I want you to pray as if everything depends on it, but I want you to prepare yourself as if everything depends on you."

-- Dick LeBeau

bhearn

Oh, I think we lost Yooper a few pages ago. You're welcome.

Believe

My sport is your sports punishment.

Outta of the way I have to poop.

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

work pickup

Eat Beef the West wasn't won on salad.

Smile

steph  

Good ones so far.  Someone asked on the van "Would that be the Westboro Demagogues"?  I am not certain, but most probably.  We used to see those folks stirring crap up alot when I lived in KS in my college years, but I never paid attention to what vehicle they arrived in.

Forget KS, I kind of want to move to Utah.

The Plan '15 →   ///    "Run Hard, Live Easy."   ∞