what is your finish face look like (Read 6502 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

MTA: I also believe that the hard-on is what makes it great.
    Jeff! Shocked

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Marquess of Utopia

This is my best finishing photo. I have the look of gritting my teeth through pain and determination. (I was still getting over the stomach flu.) The other guy looks like he is having a stroke.

MrH

Are you sure that wasn't from the robot dance competition?

The process is the goal.

Men heap together the mistakes of their lives, and create a monster they call Destiny.

pitrunner

Thank you for making me spit water on my keyboard.
            Jeff! Shocked
            Zoom, I think you REALLY NEED TO RUN THAT MARATHON SOON (4 more days??) .... Posts have been getting a bit riske lately Evil grin

"It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard... is what makes it Great!

Mishka-old log

This is my best finishing photo. I have the look of gritting my teeth through pain and determination. (I was still getting over the stomach flu.) The other guy looks like he is having a stroke.
              Did you look at your bib when you put it on? It was supposed to be a "fun run."

Lazy idiot

If it weren't for the other runner dude in the background, I'd suggest this was staged. No way you get two priceless expressions in one shot.

Tick tock

More like those 2 guys from the 90's sprockets skit on Saturday night live.

"It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard... is what makes it Great!

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

More like those 2 guys from the 90's sprockets skit on Saturday night live.
                    Now is the time on Sprockets when we dance.

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Now is the time on Sprockets when we dance.
                      Touch my monkey. Touch it. LOVE IT!

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I should do this as I cross the line at Bayshore...

~ Sarah Kay

I cant stop laughing at that photo ... It kind of looks like you are going to hip check that poor stroke victim into the snow bank because he is in your way! My question is based on your log of pretty darn fast 5k's ... how does a guy running with a stroke keep up with you?

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I cant stop laughing at that photo ... It kind of looks like you are going to hip check that poor stroke victim into the snow bank because he is in your way!
                            I think he's afraid that the guy next to him is pinching a loaf.

~ Sarah Kay

Just Happy to Run

I think he's afraid that the guy next to him is pinching a loaf.
                              He did say he was recovering from the stomach flu...
                              Jason

2010 Goals
                              • M PR (Current: 6:27:00) • HM PR (Current: 2:13:14) • 5k under 25:00 • 10k under 59:00 • Weekly Milage of ~25 miles
                              JimR

Getting back to the thread at hand: mercedes
                                Was this a half marathon?