Need help! Lost motivation with 25 days until first Marathon (Read 1068 times)

modal contemplates giving rvelich his cellphone number to hound him to get the heck out there and run. Outside of last night, I have not been running for the excuse that I'm overheated and dehydrated (and tired). Black eye
    Dude. Go run. It's in the 30's here this week - you can't be overheated. Good luck in your half this weekend!

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

Another Passion

modal contemplates giving rvelich his cellphone number to hound him to get the heck out there and run. Outside of last night, I have not been running for the excuse that I'm overheated and dehydrated (and tired). Black eye
      Come on dude, you have a hefty number of races on your '08 goal list to prepare for. Do your best, Johnnie! Or no snack for you! Tongue

Rick
      "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
      "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
      runningforcassy.blogspot.com

Another Passion

Dude. Go run. It's in the 30's here this week - you can't be overheated. Good luck in your half this weekend!
        What he ^^ said. Big grin

Rick
        "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
        "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
        runningforcassy.blogspot.com

If my math is correct, your first marathon is less than a week away now. How's it going Jeff?

E.J.
          Greater Lowell Road Runners
          Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.