The "drop off " (Read 771 times)

jeffdonahue

I have been doing kind of the opposite fairly often.  DW drives to the gym with her bike on the car.  I run to the gym, shower, steal the car and drive to work.  She gets a longer gym workout, then bikes home.

That is a nice little arrangement there.

My DH dropped me off at the mall, and I ran home.  It was only 7.08 miles.   After I got home, I dropped him off at the same spot.  Isn't that funny?    Only difference, he did it in less than  40 minutes, and it took me an hour Sad 

Wow....7.08 miles in 40 minutes is a 5:39 pace.....you sure he didn't take a cab part of the way?  Your DH is crazy fast!  I'm hoping that this was at least some hard quality session and not just his easy pace.

Whatever my lot, thou hast taught me to say, It is well, it is well with my soul.

Was thinking the same thing.

- Anya

Wow....7.08 miles in 40 minutes is a 5:39 pace.....you sure he didn't take a cab part of the way?  Your DH is crazy fast!  I'm hoping that this was at least some hard quality session and not just his easy pace.

It turns out that my route was a little bit longer than his. He went straight, and I made a right :-)   But, it was probably less than half a mile difference.   He has run Boston before, low 3.   Not sure exact time, and that would be more like a 7 something.  

- Anya

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

It's pretty cool, but remarkably complex pre-arrangement-wise.  Have to pack all my work clothes and shoes, gym stuff, work keys, car keys, lunch, blah blah, and have them in the car before either of us leaves.

xor

Ah, so you do wear shoes.

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Ah, so you do wear shoes.

I've been exposed. Blush