First 100+ Mile Month (Read 1080 times)

You'll ruin your knees!

Freat job Rick. I'm hoping to hit the same milestone in November.
    OK, Bob's had quite enough... Tongue

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)

You'll ruin your knees!

Nice work. I haven't run over 100 miles for 6 or 7 years.
      ???

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)

Nice work. I haven't run over 100 miles for 6 or 7 years.
        Um dude you just ran almost 200 miles last month Confused

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Mississippi... I would GLADLY run your miles for you this month if it would get you back out there! Heal up my running friend! Y'all are awesome folks! And, I mean that from the bottom of my shallow heart! Hehe Big grin
          That would be wonderful!!! Hey, I like you. You say "Y'all", and you'll run my miles for me. Smile

Michelle

OK, Bob's had quite enough... Tongue
            I'm hoping my fingers won't be so fat when I join the 100 mile club.

Um dude you just ran almost 200 miles last month Confused
              Sorry, I completely misread what he wrote and thought he'd done a 100 mile week... Blush Whoops...

Run to Win
              25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

Swadvad

So, for those of you reading this that are just starting out... the sky's the limit my running friends! Just go steady and slow to start out. Wink
                I'm a Rick Wannabe! Way to go! "One of these days, Dave - One of these days"
                Wingz

Professional Noob

Congratulations on your first 100-mile month! May it be the first of many more to come! Cool

Roads were made for journeys...

Another Passion

Sorry, I completely misread what he wrote and thought he'd done a 100 mile week... Blush Whoops...
                    Hundred miles in a week... in my dreams MAYBE. I kind of figured that's what you thought, Blaine. I don't see any hundred mile weeks in my near future though. I would have to have an orthopedist on retainer for that! Big grin

Rick
                    "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
                    "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
                    runningforcassy.blogspot.com

Good job Rick! That's awesome. I'm hoping to get there someday too!