52.5 Miles in February (Read 942 times)

Outside Lane

New monthly high for me! In Week 3 of training for half-marathon. Woo hoo! Smile

See how they run...

TammyinGP

YAY!! What half marathon are you training for? It's always exciting to reach new high's in training, distances, etc. Congratulations to you!

Tammy

Outside Lane

Thanks! Great Western HM in May in St Charles IL. It will be my first distance beyond 10K.... Shocked

See how they run...

congratulations! good luck with the HM training.

Another Passion

Awesome beatlemaniac! Mileage milestones are always so cool. Cool

Rick
            "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
            "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
            runningforcassy.blogspot.com

You'll ruin your knees!

Sweet! Way to go, it's fun watching the miles build up! Just stay sensible and listen to your body...good luck on the race! Lynn B

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)

The Greatest of All Time

Thanks! Great Western HM in May in St Charles IL. It will be my first distance beyond 10K.... Shocked
                There's a HM in St. Charles, IL???? Just looked it up, May 4. I'll be damned. I am running the Rockford Marathon on May 18 but I might be able to squeeze this one in...nope, registration is CLOSED. Congrats on your new high and have a great race!
                all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.