The Indianapolis Mini (Half Marathon) (Read 523 times)

Mini-Marathon continues to fill at record pace Registration for the 2007 running of the OneAmerica 500 Festival Mini-Marathon has been open since this year’s race. To date, nearly 42 percent of the field of 35,000 participants is already filled. Register today for the opportunity to experience the nation’s largest half-marathon and the greatest spectacle in running. We expect the Mini-Marathon will fill the 35,000 entries in late November! Join us in 2007 for the 31st Running of the OneAmerica 500 Festival Mini-Marathon! Register now!

To paraphrase an old poster: Today is the first day of the rest of your training. It doesn’t matter where you started or how far you’ve come. Today is the day. Your training didn’t start 6 weeks ago. Your training started the last time you hit the road. John “the Penguin” Bingham Life is not tried, it is merely survived if you're standing outside the fire

Dh and I will be there. Smile And hopefully starting in a *much* faster corral than last year! LOL! I'd planned to go up and run the half marathon associated with the Indianpolis Marathon later this month but I think I'm gonna skip it. Dh is injured and can't run for awhile and I can't seem to get excited about doing it myself. Teresa
      JakeKnight

Mini-Marathon continues to fill at record pace Registration for the 2007 running of the OneAmerica 500 Festival Mini-Marathon has been open since this year’s race. To date, nearly 42 percent of the field of 35,000 participants is already filled. Register today for the opportunity to experience the nation’s largest half-marathon and the greatest spectacle in running. We expect the Mini-Marathon will fill the 35,000 entries in late November! Join us in 2007 for the 31st Running of the OneAmerica 500 Festival Mini-Marathon! Register now!
        Are you getting a commission on each entry? If not - you need to get a hold of the race director and negotiate a deal. You're doing a great job selling the race. Big grin Good luck to you!

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
        -----------------------------

I walked this HM last May and that got me into running. I had a ball eventhough I couldn't move much for a few days after

To paraphrase an old poster: Today is the first day of the rest of your training. It doesn’t matter where you started or how far you’ve come. Today is the day. Your training didn’t start 6 weeks ago. Your training started the last time you hit the road. John “the Penguin” Bingham Life is not tried, it is merely survived if you're standing outside the fire