RA Movie Thread (Read 5918 times)

Menace to Sobriety

We finally saw Inglourious Basterds this weekend...excellent film.  I LOVE when Brad Pit plays crazy.  We might have to rent 12 Monkeys again very soon...

You'll love Kalifornia, if you haven't seen it already.....His best work ever.

Janie, today I quit my job. And then I told my boss to go f*** himself, and then I blackmailed him for almost sixty thousand dollars. Pass the asparagus.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

You'll love Kalifornia, if you haven't seen it already.....His best work ever.

That was the one with David Duchovny (mmmm...Mulder), too, right?  Yep, I really liked that one, as well.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Agreed ad as for 12 monkeys I must say that my oldest was born around this movie.  We went to that breathing class and then to the movies to see this one.  I was busy watching my wife and the movie.  She was in the early stages of contractions and didn't know it.  I could tell and was busy timing them.  She was somewhere like 1o minutes between each one.  It was cool and to this day one of my favorite movies and evenings.  My oldest was born the following day at 7 in the AM.

Oh, cool!  We saw that one during the midnight showing and the theatre reeked of pot and booze.  Would have been kinda fun to sit by someone in labor, though.  Has your kid seen 12 Monkeys, yet?

~ Sarah Kay

Menace to Sobriety

That was the one with David Duchovny (mmmm...Mulder), too, right?  Yep, I really liked that one, as well.

Yup.

Janie, today I quit my job. And then I told my boss to go f*** himself, and then I blackmailed him for almost sixty thousand dollars. Pass the asparagus.

Oh, cool!  We saw that one during the midnight showing and the theatre reeked of pot and booze.  Would have been kinda fun to sit by someone in labor, though.  Has your kid seen 12 Monkeys, yet?

H has but not really to into it.  I totally got the movie from day one and need to explain it to him as it goes.

"You may all go to hell, and I will go to Texas"  Davy Crockett

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Give him a couple of years.  It will probably make more sense once he's closer to adulthood.

~ Sarah Kay

Give him a couple of years.  It will probably make more sense once he's closer to adulthood.

True... heck the misses barely gets it! hahaha

"You may all go to hell, and I will go to Texas"  Davy Crockett

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I'm not normally a fan of vampires...but Dark Shadows with Burton and Depp?  Where can I pre-order tickets?!

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I just saw the first A-Team trailer...I cannot wait!  Liam Neeson as Hannibal looks perfect!  The whole thing looks as wonderfully cheesy as the original series...right down to the infamous van. Big grin

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Hubby rented Moon and we just finished it...very good movie that I had never heard of.  It played at Sundance last year and was never widely released.  Amazing what can be done with $5mil.  Super low-budget compared to most sci-fi films, but great storyline and acting.

~ Sarah Kay

runnerclay

Consistently Slow

DW took me  to see Cop Out. For those who have seen it. I love the "two days" bit. For everyone else a will not spoil it. 

Run until the trail runs out.

SCHEDULE 2016--

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

unsolicited chatter

http://bkclay.blogspot.com/

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

District 9.  Discuss.
                          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

District 9.  Discuss.

I really liked it...and recently saw it billed as a comedy and was all WTF--did the person writing the marketing copy actually watch the same film I did?

~ Sarah Kay

District 9.  Discuss.

Had possibilties but NEVER realized them.

Still was not as bad Starship Troopers. That move is the WORST of all time

To paraphrase an old poster: Today is the first day of the rest of your training. It doesn’t matter where you started or how far you’ve come. Today is the day. Your training didn’t start 6 weeks ago. Your training started the last time you hit the road. John “the Penguin” Bingham Life is not tried, it is merely survived if you're standing outside the fire

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Had possibilties but NEVER realized them.

?