Importing Running-log data? (Read 978 times)

Al1

Eric, I'm new to your Running Ahead site and was wondering if you can import my running log from www.running-log.com?
    eric :)

Hi Al, First off, welcome! I hope that you'll find it useful. In regards to importing your data, since Running-Log.com does not allow you to export your data, you're somewhat stuck for now. I have plans for adding support for Running-Log.com users, but I won't be able to get to it until probably February 2006 by the earliest. I hope you understand. You can continue to use Running-Log.com in the mean time, or you can starting using this site now and we'll import your data at a later date. It's up to you, although I prefer the latter ;-) eric Smile
        Hi Al, In regards to importing your data, since Running-Log.com does not allow you to export your data, you're somewhat stuck for now. eric Smile
        Someone recently wrote and shared his own tool for exporting your data from Running-log.com. It works great!! Big grin You can find it here: http://rlexport.tripod.com/blog/
        Neil Gunn

Gandalf the Grey

Hi - I have just extracted my data from Running-Log.com and wonder how to upload it to RUNNINGAHEAD - I have about 4 years of data that I don't want to lose! Thanks for any advice... Neil Gunn Cool

Running ... just keep running!