New PB - 1km - (Read 1833 times)

Purdey

Self anointed title

I even know what you ate Sunday morning.

Wasn't there a "horror" film of the same name?

xhristopher

Yes, Scotland. From the way he/she writes I'm going to guess a location about ten miles south of Kilmarnock.

I'm guessing Angus since the posts litter this place like stinky cowpats.

MrH

I suspect Mr H could tell this just by reading my posts and using whatever location superpowers he has.  He might actually be able to say where in Oxfordshire (without checking my profile).

We have almost certainly walked in the same footsteps. I lived in Headington Quarry for a number of years.

The process is the goal.

Men heap together the mistakes of their lives, and create a monster they call Destiny.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I'm guessing Angus

jayskydee is Angus?  Cool...didn't know he was a runner!

Well I actually set 2 new PB's today, after circuit training at the gym, I ran 1km in 5.22, did some weights for 10-15 mins, came back and did 1km in 5.16,

He travels at least 1km in this video and it is only 5:09.  I guess those aren't PBs after all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlejfA5NCbQ

A Saucy Wench

I know where.  Heck, I even know what you ate Sunday morning (omlette and hot chocolate).

Wow...you mean it wasn't a "blueberry" "bagel" ....oh wait, thats La Brat.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Naw, she had gone for a long, cold run and wanted something to warm her.

Naw, she had gone for a long, cold run and wanted something to warm her.

And the omelette and hot chocolate did a very good job.  Although I did insist on them because a husband has to be useful for something (other than insults), and hot chocolate, omelette and breadmaking are his major uses.

If they'd been a bagel on offer I might have had that, but "blueberry" especially with the "" sounds kinda scary.

"Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow.  Don't walk behind me; I may not lead.  Just walk beside me and be my friend."

We have almost certainly walked in the same footsteps. I lived in Headington Quarry for a number of years.

In that case we must have done, how cool.  I work in Headington (at the NOC) so sometimes run through Headington Quarry when I'm heading out from work.  You're probably familiar with a number of my running routes too (we live in Florence Park but I use the towpath a lot as well as Port Meadow and Shotover plus the usual plods along the roads). 

"Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow.  Don't walk behind me; I may not lead.  Just walk beside me and be my friend."

MrH

I work in Headington (at the NOC) so sometimes run through Headington Quarry when I'm heading out from work.  You're probably familiar with a number of my running routes too (we live in Florence Park but I use the towpath a lot as well as Port Meadow and Shotover plus the usual plods along the roads). 

Yeah ... the most frequent routes for my DW and I were 'up' into Shotover and also 'down' to do laps of South Park..

She used to run on the Iffley Road track too.

The process is the goal.

Men heap together the mistakes of their lives, and create a monster they call Destiny.

Purdey

Self anointed title

Angus?  Or Florence?

Stalker.

jayskydee

Cool.  Me too.  Whereabouts in the UK?  I'm in Hampshire.

Scotland. Geez getting the rough end of a very unfair and pointy stick today at wrk. Dont like folk writing post it notes and then blaming me for being nosy, when it was about me.

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Scotland. Geez getting the rough end of a very unfair and pointy stick today at wrk. Dont like folk writing post it notes and then blaming me for being nosy, when it was about me.

Wow, so you have a hard time getting along with people IRL, also?  Who would have guessed!

L Train

Why would they need post it notes at the lemonade stand?