The Long Haul - Just in case you stop by (Read 1123 times)

Vally

Guys - Do we like the site? If so I can start a User Group and we can call this place home. Let me know!!
    dwm

Fountain Pen Geek

Works for me. I get to drop the "082" that over-Active tacked onto my username, so I'm happy. Don

New Runner

Hey Guys, I've been on here for a while now, just never really in the forums. But I keep my running log here. Good to see you.
        Vally

I am so happy to see you guys. We just need Vanessa, Frank, Kimber and Mom I think. Can you guys think of anyone else?
          Vally

and Pinky!
              It is good to see everyone, this site looks ok to me. frank

Frank N Mississippi

Go Pre!

Welcome refugees.... to the best, I mean BEST running site on the 'net. We even have the inventor of the interwebs around here somewhere - and he's a doctor to boot Smile By thweway, make yur profiles and training logs visble when you get a chance so we can see who you are! Dave

Another Passion

Welcome refugees.... to the best, I mean BEST running site on the 'net. We even have the inventor of the interwebs around here somewhere - and he's a doctor to boot Smile By thweway, make yur profiles and training logs visble when you get a chance so we can see who you are! Dave
                  We have a lot of friendly Canadians (him up there ^^^), too, eh. Big grin

Rick
                  "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
                  "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
                  runningforcassy.blogspot.com

JazzyV

I'm here too! Vanessa
                    Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

scvd

just started..so far so good.
                      Vally

Who is scvd? Yeah Vanessa and Frank!! Christy - Glad to hear you like the site. Don - Glad you get to drop some digits. KIMBER I am getting worried about that girl. And we still need Mom and Pinky.
                        dougnl

hey fellow cr'ers, I was dougj on the old board.
                          kimber45

I'm here, I'm here Big grin Active sucks! Still not running because of my sore left calf. Eliptical instead. Started triathlon training. Sheesh! No rest days, swim 3 days a week, bike all week. Brutal. Boy I'm glad to see you all. Big grin

New Runner

Still not running because of my sore left calf. Eliptical instead. Started triathlon training. Sheesh! No rest days, swim 3 days a week, bike all week. Brutal.
                              I'm sure swimming will help your calf. How long have you been tri training? Sounds like fun.