Neighbor's dog poo (Read 738 times)

if you really want to drive the point home, lowe's has 5 gallon metal trash cans, locking lid the whole bit. Buy one for the guy and put a nice big bow on it. Then you can give it to him and explain that this is for his dog doos so he doesn't feel obligated to put them in your can any longer.... If that doesn't work, just start throwing them on his yard all over the place...or on his car in the garage.... I suppose you could always rig up your garbage can with a flash-bang grenade...but then it might backfire on your SO or kids...and then you would be dog poo....LOL

Team HTFU NCTR Driver

Hide in the trash can and jump out at him next time he does it. Then he might have his own poo to deal with, as well as his dogs. did

Ask your friends or family (ie someone with a baby) for some discarded diaper/nappy trash.They might think your crazy, but then you can start using your neighbor's trash cans to dispose of it for a while. Barring that...I agree with Zoom Zoom and the flaming bag o' poo.... Big grin
        Wisconsin Marathon May 2 Minneapolis Marathon May 31
          Ed4

Barefoot and happy

I bet you can find an obnoxiously loud alarm for cheap online.
            Curious about running barefoot? Visit the new barefoot running group.