Packers (Read 596 times)

No Talent Drips

I DON'T OWN A SAYINGConfused!

Meat, I think it's clear that she's not following you're [sic] humor. That said, carry on.

Dei Gratia

Tiefsa

I've been following this thread in the hopes it would turn into somewhat of a meaningful discussion about the Packers.

Unfortunately, it didn't.  Now I'm a part of the problem.

Meat, I think it's clear that she's not following you're [sic] humor. That said, carry on.

Or ignoring it. I thought that internet argument by way of discussing grammar or spelling errors had died out in the Mayan Apocalypse of 2012. We can hope that this happens in the Gregorian Apocalypse at midnight tonight when the calendar ends...

I've been following this thread in the hopes it would turn into somewhat of a meaningful discussion about the Packers.

Unfortunately, it didn't.  Now I'm a part of the problem.

All is not lost.  I think we have "SNL's girl you wish you hadn't started a conversation with at a party" visiting.....

http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/girl-you-wish-you-hadnt-started-a-conversation-with-at-a-party/1418896/

Tiefsa

All is not lost.  I think we have "SNL's girl you wish you hadn't started a conversation with at a party" visiting.....

http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/girl-you-wish-you-hadnt-started-a-conversation-with-at-a-party/1418896/

Big grin

thank you dude!

Meat Wagon

Puker

I'd like to see how long it takes for her to figure it out, and just for good measure--

I AM NOT A HUMOR!

Feel sick and dirty, more dead than alive.

Meat Wagon

Puker

Or ignoring it. I thought that internet argument by way of discussing grammar or spelling errors had died out in the Mayan Apocalypse of 2012. We can hope that this happens in the Gregorian Apocalypse at midnight tonight when the calendar ends...

I think your trying to be a stick in the mud. Lemme have my fun.

Feel sick and dirty, more dead than alive.