Run more hills (Read 904 times)

Shocked THere's a hill right by my house with an 11% grade and it's real treat to run but oh my hell, 38% ? Dead

Jennifer mm#1231

For us flatlanders, anything more than 2% is a heart attack waiting to happen. Holy inclined cow, Batman! 38%

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

Shocked THere's a hill right by my house with an 11% grade and it's real treat to run but oh my hell, 38% ? Dead
        me too! I dont know the grade but its killer Shocked
          I'd be impressed with the guy on the segway if he had actually ran the hill.
            ow researching monkey training?

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
            Thyroid Support Group

Theres a man that took a segway to the top of mt. washington on the autoroad as an experiment. thats just laziness id rather run up and kill myself
              http://www.climbingamerica.blogspot.com
              CherryDG

Ugh. I'm sweating just looking at those pictures. I'm in full agreement with Bonkin. I had the treadmill set to 4% this morning and thought that was a struggle.
                  sorry to resurrect a dead thread, but the #1 steepest street is only a few miles from my house...it's one of many. a bunch of bicyclists have this thing called the Dirty Dozen, where they ride 12 of the steepest hills in pittsburgh (canton st included). gotta give them credit. i don't know if i could even walk up it Tongue
                  He taught me to run high on my toes. I will always remember his words: run proud and remember you are alive.