Full-size velociraptor puppet/costume. (Read 871 times)

Queen of 3rd Place

I really really want one for Halloween: 

http://www.wimp.com/velociraptormelbourne/

Ex runner

HobbyJogger & HobbyRacer

Start just a bit after the back of the field in a 5K like that...

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

Start just a bit after the back of the field in a 5K like that...

This is where it would be fking awesome to be a 14:30 5k runner.

They say golf is like life, but don't believe them. Golf is more complicated than that. "If I am still standing at the end of the race, hit me with a Board and knock me down, because that means I didn't run hard enough" If a lot of people gripped a knife and fork the way they do a golf club, they'd starve to death. "Don't fear moving slowly forward...fear standing still."

Oh man, we're looking for something appropriate for the Monster Dash.

Well at least someone here is making relevance to the subject.

just a simple cat

This is where it would be fking awesome to be a 14:30 5k runner.

When wouldn't it?    Smile

I  guess as you get more bodacious, you begin to lose more brain cells, because there is a limit to how much magnificence your body can house

When wouldn't it?    Smile

in the olympics?

In an infinite universe, the one thing sentient life cannot afford to have is a sense of proportion

http://htwins.net/scale2/scale2.swf?bordercolor=white&fb_source=message

just a simple cat

oh, .... yeah 

I  guess as you get more bodacious, you begin to lose more brain cells, because there is a limit to how much magnificence your body can house

in the olympics?

Also might not be as awesome if your hiking with Tyson Gay and suddenly get chased by a mountain lion. 

They say golf is like life, but don't believe them. Golf is more complicated than that. "If I am still standing at the end of the race, hit me with a Board and knock me down, because that means I didn't run hard enough" If a lot of people gripped a knife and fork the way they do a golf club, they'd starve to death. "Don't fear moving slowly forward...fear standing still."