You know what really burns my arse... (Read 1243 times)

...And I do.

We live in the country (sort of) so I see more horse poop than dog poop. The horse poop isn't as disgusting as dog crap, but it is much larger! I can handle the horse crap. I get so mad when I step in dog poop though. I want to bag it and leave it on the dog owners step, on fire of course. Evil grin
    I had to laugh, as I live in the country too and right now I am dodging fox skat filled with cherry pits! Those dang foxes are eating all our cherries and then pooping it all out all over my running route! Criminey!
      YUCK! THis is one of my pet peeves! I HATE it when i see poopy diapers in parking lots Tight lipped and elsewhere. That is so gross. Wal-Mart parking lots seem to be the worse dumping grounds. I always look before I get out of the car. I've stepped on one too many diapers. BLAH! I would leave it in my car in the summer heat before I'd throw it on the ground. Tongue
      I just don't understand what kind of people are doing this. I would no more throw a dirty diaper in the parking lot than I would throw a hand grenade. It just never has crossed my mind to put it anywhere but the trash. I see people open their car door in parking lots and just drop out whatever trash is in their car...coke cans, mcdonalds bags, etc. It just blows my mind. You can't wait until you get to your house and toss it in the trash? The random dumping of trash is crazy too. I see it on a couple of my routes in front of property that isn't developed yet. One random piece shows up like an old recliner or a dryer. Someone might as well have put up a big ass sign that says "City Trash Dump" right there. It opens the flood gates for tons of trash to start piling up and a few months later there are refrigerators and couches and all kinds of stuff out there.
        I agree about parents teaching their kids, but don't you think most kids who litter probably have parents that do as well! As for my kids, they were taught not to litter and they are disgusted by people who liter as well. They are now 24-30 years old and my daughter has taught the grand children that littering is bad. Hopefully this trend who continue.
        I find that kids seem to be the worst culprits (at least here in San Jose) about littering. Parents: please instill in your kids that it is WRONG to throw there shit in our streets/parks and neighborhoods. Maybe we need to bring back Woodsie the Owl (Give a Hoot - don't Pollute!) and the teardrop Indian Chief cuz it seemed to do the job with my generation. MTA: Here I am coming off as Grumpy Old Man again! (shaking my fist) Dang Kids.

LPH

"Today I broke my record for most consecutive days lived!"