RA Update (Aug 15) (Read 3515 times)

OMG Eric,

I did what you said and what I did not expect that it's actually displaying my full streak from Day 1, all 592 days of it! This gonna be such a motivation to see the numbers go up daily, thank you so much!

I really appreciate the great job that you do on the site. I've been using the log for a couple of years now and I am very happy with it.  

Thanks again,

jura

jamlevasseur29

Wow, that's a lot. However now I cannot access nay of my courses! Only three show up in the drop-down, why did htis happen?  Can I recover them?
        I agree...I can't access my courses to update runs in the training log.  Do I need to do something else to bring in all the courses?

Oh roo roooo!

I'm finding that I cannot use the interval section of the run log--I am unable to enter a time value and hit enter and have the boxes for the next interval open below it as they used to.  Am I just being a bonehead and overlooking something here or is this an actual problem?

Thanks!

Beth

Eric

many thanks for contiuing to develop RA you Rock!

I just have one question at the moment.

how do I edit an existing table? I used to be able to add rows and columns using the old text panel but alas this has dissappeared.

eric :)

jleva412 and Matt2112,
              Your courses are there.  This is a bug with how the names are displayed.  As a temporary fix, clear the course name field and you'll see the rest of the courses.

ipdove,
                You still should be able to edit tables by clicking the table button, which is that grid looking thing between the icon and symbol buttons.  I hope it does what you want to do.
                CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

On the map feature, how do I turn off "follow roads"? I run a lot of my routes on gravel paths and bike paths and I can't get off the streets.

ETA: No worries. I figured it out. LOL!

Half Fanatic #9292. 

Game Admin for RA Running Game 2023.

ipdove,
                    You still should be able to edit tables by clicking the table button, which is that grid looking thing between the icon and symbol buttons.  I hope it does what you want to do.

nope, sorry. tried using FF3.6.8 and IE8.

I'm in modify mode when I try this. and I have tried to do this with the whole table selected and editing a single cell too. but no dice.

all it says is insert table and asks for columns etc.

the table is here

The new map editor is awesome! The Topo Map and USGS Satellite actually load now!

And the addition of the Bing Aerial is great and definitely useful.

Petco Run/Walk/Wag 5k

Amazing! Thad, Eric! (typing this on an iPhone painlessly!)

And this from my Droid! Love it! At first I thought not being able to zoom the screen would b a probably but it's not. So far have been able to click buttons w/o zooming to enlarge them. Great job once again Eric!!

bob e v
                        2014 goals: keep on running! Is there anything more than that?

Complete the last 3 races in the Austin Distance Challenge, Rogue 30k, 3M Half, Austin Full

Break the 1000 mi barrier!

History: blessed heart attack 3/15/2008; c25k july 2008 first 5k 10/26/2008 on 62nd birthday.

I can no longer upload my workouts on my garmin 305 it says  device not connected, control not installed.  What's the issue?
                            Thanks so much Eric, I love the streak widget!

I can no longer upload my workouts on my garmin 305 it says  device not connected, control not installed.  What's the issue?

I don't have any answers if you don't provide any details.  Have you checked that your plugin is installed?  Go to http://www8.garmin.com/communicator/test and see if the plugin is installed properly and that it can correctly detect your device.  If that's ok, then you'll have to tell me about your setup.  Browser and version, operating system and version.

Thanks so much Eric, I love the streak widget!

You're welcome!  Glad you're enjoying it Smile