Better call Saul (Read 358 times)

Enjoyed the Tuco appearance. At the end of that scene in the desert, I realized I had been pretty much holding my breath the whole time.

Some good stuff so far.

Dave

bhearn

That scene made a nice precursor to when we first meet Saul in BB. And whaddya know, Saul's actually kind of a stand-up guy.

mikeymike

I watched the first episode last night. I'm in.

Runners run

Member Since 2008

I think I'm hooked.

Joann Y

Between you all and another friend giving it the thumbs up, I'm on board. Watched the first two episodes. So far so good. Love that Jimmy is from Cicero, a suburb just outside of Chicago (drive through it on my way to work) notorious for shady characters. (Maybe Cicero is already a place people know about? I don't know.)

So far so good. Bob Odenkirk is a fun actor to watch. Did anybody see him in Fargo?

mikeymike

So far so good. Bob Odenkirk is a fun actor to watch. Did anybody see him in Fargo?

I forgot he was in that. I did however just watch "Nebraska" on Netflix and he's in that movie.

Runners run

Between you all and another friend giving it the thumbs up, I'm on board. Watched the first two episodes. So far so good. Love that Jimmy is from Cicero, a suburb just outside of Chicago (drive through it on my way to work) notorious for shady characters. (Maybe Cicero is already a place people know about? I don't know.)

No doubt Bob came up with this one; IRL, he is from Berwyn, right next door to Cicero. Although he grew up in Naperville, which is considerably less gritty.

Dave

Joann Y

No doubt Bob came up with this one; IRL, he is from Berwyn, right next door to Cicero. Although he grew up in Naperville, which is considerably less gritty.

Ha! Makes total sense. Yeah, less gritty but surely not (then) what it is now, for sure.

Just bumping to say this show continues to deliver. I am sad there are only two episodes left.

Dave

beat

Break on through

Great writing and acting! - Good news is there will be a second season.

"Not to touch the Earth, not to see the Sun, nothing left to do but run, run, run..."

Joann Y

This totally fell off my radar. Gonna have to get back to it.

Great episode last night.  Probably my favorite so far.  Looking forward to the season finale.

Chuck is a ___________(fill in the blank). Don't want to give away last nights' episode, but I think he deserves all of the phobias he lives with. What's gonna happen next week???

Chuck is a ___________(fill in the blank). Don't want to give away last nights' episode, but I think he deserves all of the phobias he lives with. What's gonna happen next week???

OMG. How quickly does any sympathy go right out the window? But: how awesome is Mike?

Nearly every episode has had some kind of a great twist or shocker.

Dave