Retired shoes (Read 728 times)

Hannibal Granite

I've recently retired a pair of shoes, but when I go to enter my run data that shoe is still in the shoe drop down list. I have it listed as retired in the shoe list and I don't want it showing up anymore when I go to log a run how do I do this? If all old shoes still stay on the list it will quickly become overrun with old retired shoes, not to mention I have a new pair of the same model in my closet that will eventually become active and would just cause confusion.

"You NEED to do this" - Shara

Lazy idiot

The code Eric's written uses a one-day delay for retiring shoes. You know, so you can throw them a party and give them the gold watch and stuff. Wink Various threads that may help

Tick tock

mbk

Also, I just checked your log and don't see any retired shoes, only four active ones. Are you sure you retired it?
        Hannibal Granite

The code Eric's written uses a one-day delay for retiring shoes
          Thanks, I didn't know about the one-day delay (obviously) I should've done a search first, but what fun would that be Smile
          Also, I just checked your log and don't see any retired shoes, only four active ones. Are you sure you retired it?
          I have the "Hide retired shoes" button checked so you wouldn't see it if you looked at my log.

"You NEED to do this" - Shara

eric :)

When you retire a pair of shoes, it will be displayed until the day after retirement because it is possible that you ran in them on the day of retirement. If it is hidden immediately, you may not be able to log that run. When you edit a run entry in the past, the retired shoes are visible because at the time of the run, that shoe was active. Hope that clarifies how the log works.