First 200 Mile Month! ...in 9 years. (Read 943 times)

Marquess of Utopia

I've hit 203 miles already this month. I took me 16 months to go from 0 miles per month to 200. I think the last time I ran this much in a month was back in 1999. I hope I can keep it up. Smile

My legs are killing me

Nice job!
      Lisa3.1

I've hit 203 miles already this month. I took me 16 months to go from 0 miles per month to 200. I think the last time I ran this much in a month was back in 1999. I hope I can keep it up. Smile
        That's Great, Congrats.
        Kerry1976

Master of the Side Eye

WOW! That is wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!

TRUST THE PROCESS

Another Passion

Congratulations! 0 to 203 in 16 months... sounds like an automobile commercial. Big grin The 200+ mile month is phenominal! Way to go and good luck in keeping your mileage up there.

Rick
            "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
            "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
            runningforcassy.blogspot.com

Marquess of Utopia

... sounds like an automobile commercial. Big grin
              LOL, thanks.

Outside Lane

Holy Crap! Congrats!

See how they run...

Congratulations!! Smile
                    Awesome! Congratulations!! Smile I don't think I'll ever see a 200 mile month.

Michelle

Congrats Joe!!
                      I don't think I'll ever see a 200 mile month.
                      said the same person who said she'd never run a marathon...or another marathon... Big grin

Jennifer mm#1231

JillyBeans

Jiggle, jiggle, jiggle.

Okay, this is WAY off topic, but every time I see your name in the main boards my mind reads: Ed's Pickle. Wink MTA: I forgot to say Congrats! Way to run! Big grin
                        "The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step."

Another Passion

said the same person who said she'd never run a marathon...or another marathon... Big grin
                          Heh, Jennifer! I had a very similar thought!

Rick
                          "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
                          "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
                          runningforcassy.blogspot.com

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Nice work, Joe! I think the most I've done is maybe 130...200...maybe someday. Smile

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay