Art from Google Street View (Read 627 times)

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

It's a photographic gallery shot by Google and compiled by artist Jon Rafman.  Be advised, there are quite a few pictures.  Worth viewing, IMHO.

9-eyes.com

Pretty cool!

2018 Goals

Figure out the achilles thing...... and THEN try to get running regularly again.

No racing goals 

GatsbyBird

Some neat stuff.  And some downright bizzaro stuff.  And a large number of middle fingers and street walkers, although I guess that's to be expected given that it's (1) Google and (2) street view.  

I wish the locations were identified.  

3/30/24 Rattlesnake Dick 25k, Cool, CA

4/14/24 Napa Valley 50k, Calistoga, CA

7/20/24 Tahoe Rim Trail 56 miler, NV

9/21/24 Mountain Lakes 100, OR

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Some neat stuff.  And some downright bizzaro stuff.  And a large number of middle fingers and street walkers, although I guess that's to be expected given that it's (1) Google and (2) street view.  

I wish the locations were identified.  

Yeah, some of the images are definitely disturbing (not just the middle fingers).  I did find one location - that meat market in Chicago, where the two people are lying on the curb.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Interesting. But loads of these places do NOT appear to be road accessible. Makes me wonder if it is really grom the google car.

ymmv

Interesting. But loads of these places do NOT appear to be road accessible. Makes me wonder if it is really grom the google car.

Check out the street views at some ski resorts, from the google snow mobile.

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25