I made the list, pal. (Read 2348 times)

xor

A dude (who I think posts here occasionally) did some kind of calcumulations to determine something he called "the best frequent marathoners of 2010" list and posted it on RWOL.

It is a funky list because it omits a few folks who should be there, and in at least one case (mine), the numbers are incomplete. He only picked up a subset of my races.  Lucky for me, I guess, he picked up some faster ones in that subset.

ANYWAY.  I've never made a list with Mr Engle and Mr Wardian.  Even if I'm way the heck behind them.  My evil archenemy is ALSO on this list.  I leave it to the reader to determine who that might be.

==== (from this thread on RWOL)

I have compiled a list of those men and women who are the "best frequent marathoners" for 2010.  Although I suspect the lists are incomplete these runners did run a lot of marathons in 2010, and at pretty fast paces.

http://www.mathcs.citadel.edu/trautmand/stuff/BestFrequentMarathoners2010.htm

====

Look at me.

Kalsarikännit

My evil archenemy is ALSO on this list.  I leave it to the reader to determine who that might be.

I can rule out Christopher Warren.  It would probably be silly to be a Maniac if you couldn't stand him.

I want to do it because I want to do it.  -Amelia Earhart

xor

I can rule out Christopher Warren.  It would probably be silly to be a Maniac if you couldn't stand him.

Heh.  No, it isn't #2 (what we call Chris).  As for the second part, er... well....

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I know lots of folks on them lists.  A few monkeys among them.

keeponrunning

I think he missed some of yours Wink

Sulphur Springs 50km-- Ancaster, ON-- May 28, 2022

Tally in the Valley 12 hours-- Dundas, ON -- July 30, 2022 (Support SickKids Toronto)

Stokely Creek-- 56km-- Sault Ste. Marie, ON-- Sept. 24, 2022

Am I the only one who is surprised to learn that srlopez has an evil archenemy?

Runners run

Kalsarikännit

Doesn't everyone have an evil archenemy?  Evil archenemies make life more interesting.

I want to do it because I want to do it.  -Amelia Earhart

I'm my own evil archenemy. Sometimes I grow a goatee and become my own evil twin, too.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

Doesn't everyone have an evil archenemy?  Evil archenemies make life more interesting.

Several people have me as their evil archenemy but I don't have one myself.

Runners run

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

I'm my own evil archenemy. Sometimes I grow a goatee and become my own evil twin, too.

Does your evil twin get his own archenemy?

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

xor

Sometimes I grow a goatee and become my own evil twin, too.

I did that.

Also: I too thought that everyone had an archenemy. 

Does your evil twin get his own archenemy?

Oddly enough, my evil twin's archenemy is Alex Trebek.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

I have an evil archenemy, but it's one-sided. He doesn't even know we're in competition.

Maybe I'll break it to him sometime.

bhearn

Congrats!

I admit it -- I'm a little surprised I'm not on this list. When I have time I may have to break down and compute my "Total Time Faster than Median". But at least this way I know I'm not your evil archenemy.

xor

Congrats!

I admit it -- I'm a little surprised I'm not on this list. When I have time I may have to break down and compute my "Total Time Faster than Median". But at least this way I know I'm not your evil archenemy.

I don't think I should be on this list (at least top small-x) and I think he missed a few folks.

And. no.